It is hard to exercise meaningful financial control when you don’t fully understand the details because key information isn't available. MRO activities can present a serious challenge because activities are complex and the consequences of making wrong decisions can be severe. Yet focussing on your MRO activities can have a big impact on your organisation's bottom line and can improve your return on investment for capital employed.
By bringing together and relating your data in a consistent way, MRO Analytics business intelligence tools deliver a penetrating view of your business-wide MRO activities, including your spend on engineering materials. Intelligently used your business will benefit by allowing you to
- Understand what the likely effects of MRO expenditure on your operations through life
- Track Process Value at Risk (PVaR) as a corporate key performance indicator
- Allocate funds where they deliver best value
- Benchmark MRO costs and benefits between sites
- Release working capital tied up
- Lower overall finance costs